When: 10 am (weekday mornings, Monday to Friday) **Online registration required. Preferably by the night before. If registering on the same day please e-mail first at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure availability.
- Where: Meet just inside the entrance of Davisville Subway Station, on the southwest corner of Chaplin Crescent and Yonge St. Look for Barb, she will be wearing a green neon scarf
- Cost: $20
- Duration: Roughly 2 hours
- Walk along the Beltline Trail
- Pass through Mount Pleasant Cemetery
- Cross into Mud Creek
- Mud Creek to the Evergreen Brick Works
- 20-30 minute break at the Brick Works (Washrooms/Coffee)
- *note: You have the option of dropping out at this point. There is transportation available here that will connect you back to a subway station if you wish
- The hike will resume along Moore Park Ravine then through a quiet neighbourhood ending at Rosedale Subway Station around noon
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Footwear with good grip.
- An umbrella or rain jacket if there is rain in the forecast
Note: The terrain is mainly flat and we follow along gravel and dirt trails.